Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

We took our kids and the Peterson kids to Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, Oct 17. It was a ton of fun, and we got a lot of cute pictures. Tanner sang an October song in the car on the way there. Both boys were so excited to be there!!
(Inside the silo)
Too heavy!
Okay, let's try to get a quick picture with the two boys and all our pumpkins.
Dallin needs to get closer to Tanner.
Okay, That's great. Oh perfect, Tanner is smiling!
Wait. Dallin, where are you going?
Okay, turn around, Buddy!
Hey! No climbing on your brother.
Okay, that can work. Smile, guys!
Or...get in the wagon. That's cute, too! Oh no, my shadow is in the way.
Okay smile!! 
Ugh, Tanner not a scary face right now.
Now Tanner is smiling, but what is Dallin doing? Dallin, smile!
Dallin, look over here! Over at Daddy!!
What the? Umm, okay, Tanner, do your cool moves?!
Now, SMILE! 
NO! Not jump! 
Back to the gang signs, I see... Maybe we should give up...
Who is this kid?
They're holding still now! We still have a chance!!
Hey guys, if you smile nice for the camera, I'll give you a cookie!
Dallin, smile for a cookie!
DJ! Don't you want a cookie? Smile, SMILE!
Please??
Dude, whatever. I give up. Don't smile, see if I care!!
Hey! They both smiled! 
What did I say? Oh yeah, DON'T smile. 
Do whatever you want, just do NOT smile, okay!?
Yay! We got a picture with both boys looking and smiling at us!! It's a miracle!!!!

No comments: