Wednesday, October 15, 2014

September Photo Journal

September was so beautiful!!
A miracle occurred- our grass looks better than the neighbors!
Homemade playdough
Daddy made a person, I made a dinosaur.
These are Jeremy's pajamas from his childhood.
Paper airplane (ay-plane)!
A picture I liked cause I'm holding my baby.
More work with playdough...
including eating it.
Also eating Skippy peanut butter.
While Jeremy or I eat a snack or catch up on what we didn't get a chance to eat during dinner, Dallin climbs on the table like a squirrel, begs like a baby bird, scrounges around for old food like a raccoon, whines like a puppy when we say no, and dances like a pop star when he gets what he wants.
Speaking of dancing...we still do dance parties in the family room.
Jeremy's softball tournament with work on Sept 13.
Later that day, church chili cook-off and hayrides at the Grush Farm.
Autumn flowers in bloom.
So sweet!
Lasagna dinner at Leighsa's. Dallin LOVED their rabbit.
Got a firepit at the end of summer, on clearance!
We are really enjoying our improved backporch area. Fence down and deck refinished.
Tanner wanted a pony tail in his hair like me.
My funny little boys, sitting on their water table.
Garden during harvest time.
I like this one.
Out for ice cream on family night!
Dallin climbs all the time. 
 Jeremy built this awesome sand box with the boys in our church youth program. I'm so glad it's super big and that even though he made it in September, we've been able to play in lots.
 Tanner made a see saw so that it could be like the one at Gramma Z's house.
 Making music.
Out for a walk.
 Father-Son camp out with church. The guys got rained on most of the night, Tanner cried for Mama from 2am-3am, and then next day he fell in the lake by the shore. But both Dada and Tanner had a lot of fun with archery, which is the only thing they took pictures of!
Playing "church" and taking turns being the chorister.
 
Tanner told Dada to have a turn, too. He looks so ridiculous, I love it!
 Dallin loves mowing, just like Tanner. This time he got to mow without Tanner around to sabotage his efforts.
The end of September brought some big changes and growth spurts. Dallin is now completely done with breastfeeding!
And Tanner decided all on his own to give up his pacifier, blankie, naps, and diapers so that he can be a big boy like his friend. He gave all these things up in a matter of 2-3 weeks. I'm soooo proud of him!!

No comments: