Here is our wall of holiday art. The sign above was cut out by Tanner. It was totally random, but it ended up looking like a hand inside a glove! Below, the Irish shoe and money were Tanner's ideas, but I had to actually make them. Also, don't forget about his paper bag Leprechaun costume that we made in this post: Photo Journal March 8-14
Play time in our neon green.
Here's dinner. Jeremy says that if I make color coordinated dinners for holidays like Valentines and St Patrick's day, the food has to naturally be that color. He is grossed out by green milk or red rice. So I took on the challenge and created this:
Spinach ravioli with spinach Alfredo sauce, green beans, and grilled chicken seasoned with parsley and dill.
Trying to get a nice shot.
We ended up with a classic one! Dallin is grabbing my hair and I think he is scowling!
We made dessert as part of our family home evening (st patrick's day was on a monday). For our lesson, we read a kid's book that explains what St. Patrick's day is actually about. Did you know that the dude brought Christianity to Ireland? And I forgot how he made the shamrock a symbol of the Godhead.
Pistachio pudding pie with homemade graham cracker crust.
(Watch out! We figured out from the list of ingredients that pistachio pudding actually doesn't have any pistachios in it. Instead, they are almonds. What a scam!)
The next day...
was GORGEOUS outside! We went for a walk and played on the driveway. It was so weird to the driveway clear of any snow.
Dallin crawled around on the driveway in his snowsuit. He loved the new space to explore.
Jeremy cleaned our garage a few days before. I can't believe how nice it looks! It's amazing how clean places in my house make me feel like a rich person. Is this not one amazing looking garage?
Dallin really likes the tricycle even though he he's too small to pedal. Don't be deceived by those legs. His feet stop inside the pants about 4 inches from the leg opening, haha.
Tanner discovered that the snow was frozen, so he could stand on the "mountains" without sinking.
What a great time to be alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment