That question brings up a lot of debate in our home. All this time, I've believed Dallin looks much more like Jeremy than like me, especially in the coloring. No doubt Dallin has Jeremy's blue eyes, fair skin and light hair, which is getting lighter and lighter every day.
A few months ago, I decided to look through my baby book just to make sure he didn't look like me. I was surprised to find several that looked like Dallin, including this one.
So I tried recreating the same pose with Dallin at the same age. I even found a sleeper outfit with a collar, just blue instead of pink. Here's what I was able to get.
Of all the shots, I think this one is the closest to matching the Baby Sarah photo (these were taken Oct 24).
This next one shows his eyes and chin well. I think his eye placement, the eyebrows and the eye shape are all like my baby photo. I also think he has my chin. Jeremy's is more of a cleft chin, but it might still be too early to tell.
This next one of him smiling kinda looks like my smile, right? He seems chubbier than me, though.
This one shows his hair really well. Notice how the AMOUNT of hair is similar to mine? I went back to Tanner's pictures at 5 months. He is practically bald compared to me and Dallin!
Here's a bunch of shots that don't look much like me. But he sure is cute!
In this one, my boys kind of look like brothers! But for the most part, to me, they look completely different.
Here's Dallin enjoying the playroom.
It doesn't really matter who he looks like. I just have fun trying to notice where he gets his certain features. I love this one of his blue eyes!

2 comments:
hahaha sorry, but he doesnt look ANYthing like you in that picture. the bone structure and shapes of your faces is completely different. esp the bridge of your noses and the angles of your jaw lines, ears, chins, and shape of eyes.
dallin is spit out of denises mouth. just like melissa is! you should have done side by side comparisons of those baby pics.
he is certainly adorable though! love those blue eyes!
~desha
Hey Sarah,
From those pictures, I think Tanner and Dallin have the same noses, brow shape and a bit through the cheeks. I think your chin is a bit more of a curve/point on the tip than his. His hair pattern does look similar to yours! I do see character traits from both sides of the family.
And, the boys are looking more like brothers even though they have different coloring, etc. Through the bridge of their noses and their eyes and brow I see a family pattern, of your family, you and Jeremy's together. Sweet!
Loves and Hugs,
~Nana
Post a Comment