Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Going to the pumpkin patch on October 21 was way more fun than we anticipated. Basically, Tanner's excitement made it way fun. He was so thrilled to run and roam through the fields of pumpkins that we almost forgot how cold it was (mid 40's). Dallin had a blast, too. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...
Not so sure about things yet...
Tanner- "Let's run, Mama!"
Tanner- "I see a big pumpkin! I see a little pumpkin. I see pumpkins everywhere!!"
Tanner and Mama- "PUMPKINS!!"
Tanner- "I got a little pumpkin for me. And a little pumpkin for baby. Let's go get a BIG pumpkin for Dada!"
 Can you find Tanner and Jeremy in this picture?
 Jeremy- "I think this is the one!"
Our two happy boys with our family of pumpkins!
How tall this fall?
And here are some other autumn time shots. First, in their monster shirts from GramZ.
And in their orange outfits that I got at Walmart last year after Halloween.
So cute and excited, right? Well, this is what excitement can lead to...
Hang on, Dallin!
Our little family, Autumn Time 2013.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How fun! You look so cute, SarahLynn! I love your coat and your boots.