October 2021 was a really fun one for us.
Basketball season started and both boys played at the YMCA.
Dallin made cool stuff out of paper.
My music lessons were fully underway. More to post about that later.
Hall-glow-een at the zoo was super fun. Our favorite was the acrobat show.
Evening cuddles. You can notice my beautiful floor bed, which was the most comfortable form of sleeping in my whole life.
Typical evening chilling in the family room.
Dallin age 8, enjoying his bubble baths on occasion. He asked for this picture of his bubble beard.
Sat family trip to the downtown library. This place is really beautiful.
They have a wholebig section of the museum dedicated to sports. The boys had been here before with Jeremy and were still mesmorized.
We brought a game from home to play at the library. Idk who thought of that, but it was a great idea!
Then we went over to a fro-yo place that had Dole pineapple floats. As you can see, masks are still being required everywhere at this point of life.
I don't know what biking thing this is.
I had my birthday! The boys got me a super cute cake. For my birthday service, I babysat for one of our friends so she could go to evening classes. It was really good for the boys to experience having another kid in the house and sharing and caring.
I told the boys they could go crazy with their halloween spider webs that came in the mail from grandparents.
My dear friend from BYU who went to Thailand with me was in town. We enjoyed an afternoon with her and her family at the beach. This was the 2nd time we've seen her family visit San Diego.
Dallin is waiting in the car with Jeremy for one of my church leadership meetings to finish.
Tanner helped with some car thing, maybe changing the oil.
Learning a long and complicated game. I wasn't involved much with this.
Jeremy had his birthday too! We gave him pumpkin pie. HIs birthday service was ___.
The Pumpkin Patch!!!
I finally received all the illustrations for the book I am writing.
We ate out near the mall. I think this was after my big eye exam because it is nearby. The place was full of TV's and just way too over-stimulating for me and made it impossible for us to talk to each other.
Tile sensory activity
I don't know where these candied apples came from, but they are eating them on a Sunday, so maybe some church people gave it to us?
Jeremy caught me sleeping or napping and I think I look like I'm dead in a coffin!
A hotel downtown that looks like my logo for Zavoral Music Studios.
A big cutting at work that Jeremy put together. It was a big deal.
Random picture of how we parked the bikes in the garage. And to remember that at this time, Jeremy had THREE bikes.








































































































No comments:
Post a Comment