Sunday, November 9, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

We took the boys to the pumpkin patch on Oct 18. We had so much FUN!
When Tanner saw this little corn-husk tunnel, he immediately recognized it from last year, "Hey, you guys! I remember we came to this place last time!!" Tanner was only two last year. He continues to amaze us with his impeccable memory.

The setting was perfect.
We took our time walking everywhere and seeing all the cool displays, activities and pumpkin patches that Farmer John has.
Sometimes I don't know what to make of Tanner's facial expressions. Does this say "'I'm a model" or "Mom, seriously" or "Hmm, this pumpkin isn't as hard to sit on as I thought it would be"?
Oops!
Tanner got very upset at Dallin for eating the raspberries that we picked from the raspberry patch.
 Poor Dallin!
 Luckily, Tanner and Dallin got along for most of the day.
Also, during this same week that we went pumpkin patching, Jeremy and I had our birthdays! We are 31 now, which is really exciting to me!!! For Jeremy's birthday, he put together a really neat thank you gift for a friend, and we went out for frozen yogurt.
For my birthday, I worked on a family service project, and we went to eat pie at Perkins.  I love being in my 30's. The older I get and the more experiences I gain- both in good times and bad- the more I realize how much I have in life to be grateful for. I can't believe all the amazing things that Heavenly Father has granted me in my life thus far! 

No comments: