We went to Colorado to see Grandma Nana and Grandpa Papa from Aug 23-Aug 30. Auntie Desha was there, too! The next several posts will be all about our adventures there.
This post is a picture collection of all the things we did at their house and on their beautiful property. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
Needless to say, the boys were completely tuckered out from all the fun on Grandpa Papa's "farm"!















































1 comment:
How fun! I wish we were in Colorado and could see you. There are some awesome pictures that you took! I love the one of the double rainbow, and the one with the really cool clouds. And of course the ones of your cute boys (: I have been meaning to call you to tell you about this awesome music program I have Elijah doing - Lets play music. You should look into it and if it's by you then you should teach it!
Post a Comment