Did I mention that Dallin crawls now?
He figured it out the week before Christmas on Tues, Dec 17, making him 1 day shy of 7 months old. For several days, he was making one or two crawling steps and then falling. But then, on this particular day, while I was trying to video him, he crawled about ten steps straight for my camera. There was no turning back!
He crawls under tables and gets stuck.
I often find him quietly chomping on something around the corner like this.
See the pretzel stuck on his finger?
And now he likes to be in the center of everything. Including drumming...
and dishes and cooking...He gets right under my feet while I cook...
and rough housing...can you find him?
And just a week after crawling, he started pulling himself up against furniture.
Between Tanner and Dallin, my kitchen doesn't stand a chance.
Now we let Dallin take big-boy baths since he can crawl and climb.
Here's a happy bath boy with a snot bubble.
Here's my attempt to keep these busy bodies contained for a few minutes.
Music time!
Daddy time!
Dallin figured out how to walk with this pusher toy. But luckily no walking on his own!
Tanner is carrying 4 bags stuffed with things for his "chwiiip." (trip).
These boys sure are cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment