On Christmas Sunday, we enjoyed a great day at church. Jeremy sang bass in the choir and I directed the choir. I also helped teach a really special lesson with the young women. Our boys looked so cute in their Christmas outfits! I tried to make them match with clothes that I already had. And then Jeremy and I ended up matching them, too, without realizing it! Tanner was not in the mood for taking pictures. (He never seems to do well with family shots). And poor little Dallin fell off the bench twice because he was so excited at all the faces that Leighsa's son was making while taking our pictures. Here's what we got:
Our little girl was still with us, too!
Baby's first Christmas!
Tanner's 3rd Christmas!
We bribed him with a cookie to make him smile in the family shots.
Eventually we got this one below. It's not the greatest as far as angles and lighting, but I think we all look pretty good!! This marks me and Jeremy's 8th Christmas married and our 1st Christmas as a family of FOUR.
No comments:
Post a Comment