Saturday, February 2, 2013

Random pics from January

Here I am at 21 weeks pregnant (this was the beginning of January). We found out we're having another boy!! We are super excited.
Before Jeremy started this semester of school, he got to spend lots of time with Tanner.
Tanner now understands how sidewalk chalk works (meaning he now is interested in drawing with it instead of eating it). He likes drawing on the sidewalk, the bushes, the house, garbage cans, bikes, clothes, you name it. On Saturdays, Jeremy and I take turns distracting Tanner while the other person cleans the house. This kept him busy for almost 30 minutes.
That night, it got a little chilly, so we put on a fire. Tanner says "fie-ya!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please teach him to sing girl on fire by alicia keys!!
this girl is on fie ya! it will be so cute!! ~desha

Chelsea said...

No way!!! Congrats on having another boy!! Ryan and I were just saying today that it has been too long since we've talked, and wondering whether you knew whether it was a boy or girl yet. I'm so excited! I loved reading your Christmas updates, and your Santa ideas, and I sure hope that you are feeling as great as you look!

Laurel said...

Congratulations, SarahLynn! How exciting to be having another one. Looks like we are due about a month apart? I am very happy for you and your family!!