Sunday, February 24, 2013

Company!

 We did a Valentine's Babysitting swap with our friends, the Bendheims. They watched Tanner on a Saturday while we celebrated Valentines by eating at Cafe Rio and going to a comedy improv show in Irvine. Then, we watched their little guy on Monday while they went out.  
 The boys played ball, cars, trucks, more ball, puzzles and read books. It was really fun to watch them play together because they are only two months apart, so they are learning and doing lots of the same things. Tanner was really good about sharing all his balls, except the best one. He kept that tight in his arm the whole time!
For President's Weekend, my parents came to visit us! Tanner had a super fun time playing with his Papa and Nana.
 Jeremy and DadR went golfing Sat morning. MomR and I took Tanner to the beach. He wanted to jump off the huge steps by himself, but we had to help him. Once he got to the sand, he was enthralled by the guys playing volleyball. Then, he started walking around asking "Oh, no! Huh Dada? Huh Dada?" He was looking for Jeremy on the sand because the previous two times we had been at the beach, we went to meet Jeremy exercising with some friends from work. He expected to find Jeremy again, and was NOT happy that we were leaving without him!
 Here's me pregnant at 26 weeks! Mom and I went to the spa later that day and it was soooo nice to get a back massage. I also got my first ever professional pedicure! My pregnancy is going really well. Up until about 21 weeks, I often forgot that I was pregnant (mostly because of being so busy with work), but lately I am feeling much more pregnant. My ankles are starting to swell if I don't drink enough water, and I'm getting heart burn if I eat too much at one time (which is hard not to do because my appetite is huge!) I feel a lot slower this time around than I remember being with Tanner. So I just have to pace myself a little better. One thing I'm looking forward to with this birth is doing hypno-birthing! We should start our classes in the next week or two!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Just doing some catching up! You look so cute pregnant! I love that picture and am glad you got a good pedicure and spa trip, sounds like fun. I have glasses that I never wear, I bet if I did I might have a similar experience to yours(: Your house looks really cute in these last few posts. I am glad things are going well and hope that we can see you guys sometime in the not-too-long future!