Friday, July 27, 2012

No More Helmet!

Tanner graduated from wearing his helmet on July 16! His craniologist is really pleased with the growth that his head made. His head isn't totally round, but much better if we hadn't done the helmet. One thing I am very grateful for is that Tanner had a huge growth spurt while wearing his helmet. This is something that I specifically prayed for, and I know that God answered my prayers.   I kind of feel like He helped delay Tanner's growth until he got his helmet. That would explain Tanner's consistently low numbers in heighth and head width for so many months, but then a huge spurt during his helmet time, and now he is at normal numbers. 
We are going to miss this little helmet face. Tanner looks like a totally different kid without it. 
 And here's a few pictures of Tanner practicing walking with his walker toy. These pics are from a few weeks ago. Tanner officially became a real walker yesterday, making 10-15 steps in a row throughout the entire house!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations on the growth.

Good luck with a walker - nothing is safe in your house. Enjoy him!

Mom R said...

So Tanner is a walker just in time for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, How perfect!!

You can celebrate!! That is so exciting!! Thanks for the blog post update w/the cute pictures!!!

We LOVE YOU GUYS and HUGS all around for Tanner!!!!

Love Nana

Chelsea said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!