Our name for Jeremy's sister, Katie, and her husband, Steve, is Kateve. They came to visit right after Independence Day for July 5-8. We had a blast with them! We felt so special that they wanted to spend part of their vacation with us. And Tanner loved being with his Aunt and Uncle!!
Can you tell that Katie is 20 weeks pregnant with twins? We are really excited for Tanner to have 2 baby girl cousins. We made a hole in the sand so that Katie could sleep on her belly. Tanner chilled out with a bottle next to her. Tanner loved climbing on the boogie boards.
It was a beautiful day at the beach! You could see Catalina really well, the wind was the calmest it's been in months, and the water was warmer, too.
Steve's nieces and nephews were with us at the beach. They proved to me that you can find crabs on this beach. I was really surprised because I didn't think these critters lived on our beaches. Can you spot the big one in the left side of the bucket?
On Saturday, we went to Hollywood and Venice Beach. Jeremy was able to join us!
We got a great view of the streets. I couldn't believe how many people were there dressed as movie characters. It was the most I've seen. Very interesting to be there after watching the documentary Confessions of a Super Hero that shows how these people make a living.
Below- That yellow toy-looking transformer in the center of the sidewalk is a person in a full-on, homemade transformer costume.
We found the drum circle again! It was Tanner's first time witnessing a live drum circle. I was so excited to watch!! It was a great way to end the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment