Since we both work full time, we try to make the most of every minute that we're with Tanner. This makes it harder to get things like cooking, cleaning, studying, dating, and errands done because we just want to be with this little guy. Here's a few pictures taken this month.
Jeremy has to pay close attention to the grocery ads each week to see if his Hormel deals are being advertised and to see what his competition is doing. Tanner is getting really good at helping Jeremy get rid of the ads we don't want.
This is Tanner in my blue pants that I wore when I was a baby.
Yah, Tanner spends a lot of time on our bed. He plays on it while we get ready for the day. The bed is also the best place in the house for rough housing. Tanner loves to rough house!
TanMan is getting better at jumping in his jumper!
We ate out with some gift cards. What a view!
If we stand Tanner up against things, he can hold himself up for along time!
He's also getting on all fours and rocking back & forth. On Monday, Feb 20, he took his first 3 crawling steps!
He's eating more and more! He really got excited about his green food one night. I think this is green beans, but I'm not sure.
1 comment:
He is so cute! Is it just me or is he going through an extra chunky phase? I think that means a growth spurt the long ways is on the horizon!
Post a Comment