I turned 28 in October!! Jeremy was still 27. I love being older than him for 6 whole days. We were in Sacramento, so the family took us to Chevy's.
Then, Jeremy turned 28 (finally! what a youngin!)His birthday cheesecake had 28 candles...sort of. The giant "z" is for Zavoral and also represents the number 2 (from 28). And there are 8 "no flame" candles around it. I invented them out of drinking straws!
Tanner's tongue showed up a lot in October. For about 2 solid weeks, every smile had a tongue with it. He started sticking it out while we were in Sacramento. I think he liked feeling his gums with his tongue.
Tanner's finger nails grow so fast, I can hardly keep up with cutting them. Can you see the scar he gave himself?
Tan Man's hair has fallen out a lot, but he still has some strong patches of hair on his right side. One night, I decided to make baby dreadlocks with them!
Tanner has a strong set of abs. Now he can sit up in the rocking chair while it moves.
There's that tongue again, and a double chin!!
I love his baby boobs that grew this past month!
Yay! We still make it to the beach, even if it's just for 20 minutes.
During October, Tanner really took a liking to fabric. He loves to cuddle with his blankies, burp rags, and stuffed animals. He will grip, rub, stroke, suck, and smother any piece of cloth I give him!
Also in October, we got tickets to the USC vs Stanford game! (Remember, Jeremy is getting his MBA at USC.) We sat with his classmate's wife and kids.
Our view of the game. This picture is taken with the "fishbowl" feature on our camera.
Tanner's First Halloween!!
Jeremy carved the eyes and nose. I did the mouth. We had our hands busy with the carving, the trick-or-treaters and getting Tanner ready for bed all at the same time.
Tanner and I were Asian people for Halloween. I got the baby Hmong clothes from the village where I taught English in Thailand. My Vietnamese outfit was tailor-made by a friend I made in Thailand.
We let Tanner get into the candy bowl. Later, I'll try to post a funny video of him grabbing the candy.
After we carved our pumpkin, we visited with our neighbors outside on the lawn. They had a bonfire and a table of treats. It was so much fun sitting by the fire and watching the kids trick-or-treat!!
3 comments:
I loved these pictures! Tanner is just the cutest and I can't wait until he can meet his betrothed (: He looks so much like you, Sarahlynn, it's amazing. He seems like he already has a big personality!
He looks so cute in his Halloween costume! That's amazing he is already sitting up so well!! What a cutie he is!
Ah love the costumes:) And Happy late birthday! I am actually 28 today! But Jon still has to wait 4 months, haha. Looks like you guys are doing good and possibly having a little too much fun with that cute little guy!
Post a Comment