For about 6 weeks, Tanner slept 8 hours through the night! But for several weeks in Oct, he went through a transition (and maybe teething) so we haven't been getting as much sleep lately.
It rained for a few days in a row, so we used the fireplace. Tanner was mesmerized!
We've been using the exercise ball a lot lately. Notice the TV? Jeremy got it for free from a friend. Much to my chagrin, we watch it now. It's a good thing we just have netflix; if we had cable, I'm sure we would never leave the couch!Tanner loves his play set. He can grab the toys really well and tries to pull them off the hooks. I usually put him under it while I take a shower.
This doorway is in our kitchen. I like to put Tanner in the johnny jumper while I do dishes and make meals. Tanner got chubbier and chubbier in October! It seems like every day he is a little fatter.
We went to the park near our house one Saturday. Tanner laid in the grass, and Jeremy and I played whiffle ball.Through our verizon fios, we get to watch live ESPN on the computer. Jeremy has been training Tanner to watch sports.
Tanner drooled a LOT in October and he made bubbles all the time!
He also started chewing on his fingers. As a newborn, it seemed he would try to suck them just to see what they tasted like, but now he mostly gnaws on his thumb rather than suck on it. Some teeth are on the way!
Tanner started sitting up this month without any help from pillows or the bumbo seat! Within a week he went from sitting for a record of 8 seconds to a record of over a minute! Now he sits for about 2-3 minutes before falling. He does this gorilla pose really well. Also, on exactly his 4 month mark (Oct 28), he rolled over for the first time by himself. Later that day, he gave his first real laugh.
I forgot to put these pics in the Sac Town Video! These were taken the day before the wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment