I really enjoyed looking at all these pictures. My daughter Kate was looking at them with me and she said "Oh, cute! I like his smile!!" Tanner is a very happy boy. I got such a kick out of the video you recently posted and Jeremy drumming with him. Tanner is quite a social little baby and very responsive. He is such a darling!
3 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at all these pictures. My daughter Kate was looking at them with me and she said "Oh, cute! I like his smile!!" Tanner is a very happy boy. I got such a kick out of the video you recently posted and Jeremy drumming with him. Tanner is quite a social little baby and very responsive. He is such a darling!
I loved the pictures from September!!
they are so cute! Thanks for sending them it is so fun to see how he is growing and changing. :)
Fun to see and hear him on the skyp last night too!
Love you guys XOXO
SO cute!!
Post a Comment