I forgot to make a post about our trip to Sea World on Sept 24!
Sea World is my favorite theme park! I got a free season pass because I'm a teacher. So Jeremy bought a pass to tag along with me (their marketing scheme worked). Knowing we could come back again, we were able to take things slow and enjoy ourselves. We took the risk of leaving the stroller in the car, and it paid off! Tanner slept in the bjorn while we walked, and we didn't have to hassle with a big clunky stroller. I breastfed during the Shamu show and gave Tanner a bottle for some other feedings.
Tanner was mesmerized by the lights in the new turtle aquarium.And he saw a few sharks, but they didn't seem to interest him.
Tanner LOVED watching the people during the shows.
He loved watching the dolphins jump out of the water during their feeding at this cove.
During lunch, we left the park to see our twin cousins, Amanda and Shauna. What a fun visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment