So Jeremy learned about eHow. It's a web network where people contribute articles on how to do pretty much anything. People who need help with something search by topic and get advice. Authors of the "how to's" get money every time a reader clicks on ads that are featured with the article. We became authors in an effort to make a passive income, so now we're hooked!
We thought you might be interested in what we've written. Take a few minutes to learn something new from the links below. Feel free to rate the articles. Enjoy and expect more to come!
Articles by SarahLynn:
How to Use Music in Your Elementary School Classroom
How to Use Music to Teach English Nouns
How to Use Music to Teach English Verbs
How to Use Music to Teach American History
Articles by Jeremy:
How to Eat Spam for the First Time
How to Politely Avoid Mormon Missionaries
How to Cut Costs in Your Personal Budget Immediately
How to Grocery Shop Using Price Per Ounce
How to Buy Inexpensive Big Shoes
4 comments:
I love this idea! I read some of your articles! I will definately be looking into this! You really earn money?
Fun, fun! We were just getting ready for tomorrow's Advent party and missing you two. Sure was fun last year with SarahLynn's awesome singing ability and lyric knowledge!
You guys are AWESOME!!! I had never heard of ehow, and I Had so much fun reading through your articles. I must say my favorite was Jeremy's on declining mormon missionaries. wAY TO GO!
So funny!
I'll make a long story short...Last weekend I had to look up "How to be a Disney princess" on wikihow.com. It had some hilarious ideas. Well, at the end of the day, I was able to gracefully pull off being a "princess" at a 3-yr-old's princess-themed birthday party.
I'm gonna check out ehow.com too!!! :)
Meg
Post a Comment