Maycember: The time of year that is just as busy as December when you have elem school children in your home or if you are a teacher.
It was a busy and fun Maycember this year.
We had field trips, and I got to be a chaperone for Tanner's class on their trip to see Classics 4 Kids. it was a really cool jazz production, and done in a really interactive way.
Random cute picture of Dallin reading in his little room space that we created for him in the library earlier in the school year
Dallin's creative project making a guitar.
Random pic of Dallin cuddling with Jeremy
Baseball game at the Padres stadium. Free with tickets from work.
Spring recital for all my students. This is probably the second one I ever hosted here in San Diego. Tanner and Dallin and Jeremy helped set things up, of which I am very grateful. At this time, I had about 10 students that I was teaching.
Baseball end of year party. Jeremy planned and hosted the whole thing for his team. Everyone had a lot of fun. He spent time talking about each player and gave them a certificate. The team got him a ball with all their names signed on it. I think it was the next day or weak that they went on to win the championship. This was such a special time for Tanner and Dallin where their ages matched up to allow them to be in the same league and on the same team with their dad as the coach.
Insert Championship photo here
Writing thank you notes to our teachers. Tanner was really really sad to say goodbye to Mrs Mills. Still to this day, she has been his favorite teacher.
Dallin did not want me to peak at his note for his teacher, Mrs. Chavira.
Dallin and Mrs. Chavira
Tanner and Mrs. Mills
Me and my boys together on our last day of school! It was such a blessing to teach music at the same school where my boys attend, and to live in the same neighborhood as the school! In my opinion, this was the best year of our family's elementary school experience with our boys.















































No comments:
Post a Comment