Dallin is writing this blog.
This is fort TOD. The name comes from the order Tanner, Owen, and Dallin. It is in age order.
This is funderland. The tree is jacaranda.
FATHERS' DAY! We are eating Jeremy's favorite cake.
mustache man!
This is a beeeeeetttttlllllllllllle
aaaallll rrrrrrrrroooooouuuunnnnnnnnnddd cccccchhhaaaaaampiooooon season 4!fighting with scarves
Zoo. I am looking at the komodo dragon, he was new.
Mom let us buy treats with a lot of sugar. I (Dallin) tried cotton candy for the first time and there is a video of it`.
Mom's back hurt, so we pushed her in the wagon.
Jeremy eats wierd things at work.
Dallin made these amazing Gold Nuggets from his Minecraft cookbook.
Someone did a hike in the canyon
I took this panoramic photo of our downstairs.
Jeremy did a cool meeting at this place.
Tanner got into the all star team for baseball. I didn't do baseball yet. I didn't play baseball because i had a broken arm.
This is my project that I made for homeschool. I typed it up myself.
Jamming on the piano.
A cookie that Ben gave to everyone for his birthday.
One sock off, one sock on. Feet on counter, hands on ceiling. A regular day at the Zavoral home.
More baseball
Me reading. I like to read.
My mom's messy room that she wanted to remember, cuz of all her scarfs I guess.
Tanner's final school project for homeschool.
Making stuff with my 3D pen for homeschool
Dole Pineapple float at the harbor.
And that's mostly what we did in June.











































No comments:
Post a Comment