Friday, March 25, 2016

Would-be Facebook Posts

I don't make very many Facebook status updates because I know I'll eventually post all our family pics and happenings on this blog, and I always post links to the blog on Facebook. For fun, I'll make this blog-post a bunch of Facebook status updates as if I had made them when things actually happened. Here are my would-be Facebook posts!  
Wed, March 2. 9:30 am. 
It takes a lot of focus to build towers out of branches and tree trunks. #naturecenter #alonetimewithdallin
Mom! Stop videoing at me! #thelook
March 2, 5:45 pm.
Come eat at Pizza Ranch tonight, and help the robotics kids earn enough money for their world competition! #nodishestonight #happyboys #theyonlyatefourbites
#timeforahaircut
March 3.
This kid's hair grows twice as fast as his brothers. #diyhaircut
Before...
After...
Friday March 4, 8:00pm
Enjoyed seeing a star in The Little Mermaid! The boys sat through the whole thing!
Sat, March 5.
Enjoying our day trip to the Minneapolis Zoo, spending most of our time in the indoor tropics center! Thanks for the gift certificate, Grandma Z!

Now this is how you enjoy the aquarium!
#eatingout #chinesedumplings
Mon, March 7. 6:00 pm
Family night at the Zavorals- reenacting stories from the Book of Mormon. Tanner was a little too good at being the bad guy, lol. #jacobandsheram
Weds, March 9.
Jeremy is out of town, but no worries! Dallin can fill his shoes. #flippersforfeet
Weds March 9, 7:00pm
Who would have thought that bath time in our swimming suits would be so fun? Thank you, Tanner's preschool, for Hawaiian day today!

No comments: