For the first two weeks in June, we enjoyed playing with friends, especially the Wentworths, Jackie and Serious.
We made sure that these two little buddies got to play a bunch while the Wentworth family worked hard to get their home on the market.
Dallin had his two year check-up. He is measuring 25 percentile for weight and height, but he's growing steadily, so that's good.
We enjoyed our first summer park day with Momtime friends.
The boys had some trouble getting used to longer days of sunshine. Here they are playing outside in their pajamas, refusing to believe that it's bedtime.
We made muffins on a rainy day.
I kept hearing things in our roof at night, so Jeremy went up on the roof to inspect. Here is the view of our neighborhood from the top of our house! Can you see me and the boys down below? Jeremy determined that we have bats.
I was able to celebrate with Jackie and Serious at their graduation!! The highlight was eating African food and dancing to African music with their family.
Here's a pic of our last Sunday with Sarah. I was so grateful that Sarah sang in a quartet with me, Erin, and Merilee a few weeks earlier. I couldn't let her leave without singing with her in a special musical number.
We enjoyed a big party for the Wentworth family at the Grush farm. Dallin had some good bonding time with Bryan.
Dallin tried on my glasses at a Mexican restaurant.
Jeremy and the boys are always playing sports together.
This little love-bug never seems to get enough cuddling with me!
Coloring time...
Drawing like a pro!
Jackie spent some quality time with us during her last few days before moving. We miss her so much!! Dallin sometimes asks if it's Jackie when there is someone knocking on the door, and the other day he was really excited when he thought he saw her at the store.
We got some pictures of the kids before the Wentworth's big moving day.
Tanner has learned a lot from his favorite friend and thinks the world of him. We have been so blessed to have this family in our lives!!
We got first dibs on the Wentworth's swing set! Some friends from church brought it over completely in tact on a trailer!
I told Tanner ahead of time that we would get their swing set. When Tanner saw the swing set, he started to cry and within moments was balling like a baby. I couldn't figure out why he was so upset. When he got calm enough to speak, he said he wanted his friend to stay at his house in Minnesota and not move. Tanner insisted that the swing set was supposed to stay at the Wentworth's house. This kid is too smart for his own good. Instead of being happy for a big backyard toy, he was sad because he knew the only reason we were getting it is because our friends were moving.
One Saturday in June, Jeremy and I rode our bikes to Sterling drug with the boys in the bike trailer. Then we rode to McDonald's for lunch. Then we got rained on during the ride home. It was really cold! But the boys had fun.
The next day was a gorgeous Sunday. I decided to lay out on the lawn.
Right before we left for Colorado, I found this bird's nest with eggs on my front porch wreath! Looks like we'll be getting some new friends at the house soon!

































No comments:
Post a Comment