Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sleepover in the Cities

We took a fun overnight trip to the twin cities Jan 31 and Feb 1. (I still cringe having to call it "the cities" because it reminds me that we don't live in one). We enjoyed the Children's Museum with our boys and then Greek food, Ice Castles and fire throwers with Stacy and Dan! We spent the night at their house and went to church with them the following day. Then, we enjoyed more of the Children's Museum before going home. Thanks to Grandma Z for the museum gift cards. We all had a really great time!
Make sure to wear snow boots and snow pants when going to see ice castles. It was gorgious!! But our feet sunk ankle deep into the foamy snow.



Back at home, I realized how long Jeremy's hair was getting. I kinda like it!
Jeremy cleaned out the garage, and it looks so amazing! The boys tried riding their bikes in it, but on that particular day, it got too cold for them.
Also, I wanted to show these adorable pictures of Dallin falling asleep on my chest one day. He still is my little Lovebug and Cuddlebug.

No comments: