Saturday, August 25, 2012

Smiles

It's time to play catch up! We've been traveling and remodeling our kitchen and I started work this week, so I am a month behind on my posts. 

Here are some pictures of my summer days with Tanner. You'll soon notice a common theme: SMILES! Tanner has always been a very easy going, happy baby. All summer long when we were out on errands, people would comment on how happy he is. "What a big smile!" "I haven't seen such a smiley baby in such a long time." "Wow! He sure is a smile-er." "That's the biggest baby smile I've seen!" These pictures are from July 18-23.
 Tanner practiced a lot with a sippy cup, but could never get the hang of it. Now, he does really well with a straw. I think it's easier for him to control the water flow.
We drew with window markers on our kitchen mirror. It was great because I knew the mirror would get demolished soon.

No comments: