Announcing a late entry to the NBA draft!
Born Tues, June 28, 2011 at 9:41 am. Standing at 19.5 inches tall, weighing 8 lbs, with dark brown hair: Tanner David Zavoral!
Tanner is already a proven 'dribbler' and he wowed nurses at the combine by scoring a 9 on the APGAR test after having his cord wrapped twice around the neck.
Little Z and his mom proved they are clutch under pressure after 5 days of irregular contractions, 10 hours of labor, and 2 hours of pushing. SarahLynn did a fantastic job through the entire process, and accomplished her goal to have the baby without an epidural.
6 comments:
Congratulations! He is so darling and I'm thrilled for you! I know you'll be great parents. And congratulations on accomplishing your goal!
He's adorable! Congrats!! Glad everyone is safe and healthy!
Congrats! He's so cute!
Congratulations! What a sweet little boy! So glad to hear mom and baby are doing well! I love the second picture, it really captures all of that new baby love.
SOOO excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment