Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break

My mom and dad came to visit from Colorado during my Spring Break! We went to Balboa Island...
Watched the sunset on the beach...
Ate at fun restaurants like Joe's Crab Shack, Pei Wei, and the Sugar Shack...
Toured the gardens at the Getty Museum in LA...
Watched seals and dolphins at my favorite theme park, Sea World...
And shopped for baby stuff and put things together in the soon-to-be-baby room.
While putting together the crib set, Dad wore some glasses from Walgreans 'cuz he forgot his reading glasses at home. He didn't bother to remove the tag!
Putting together the rocking chair.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Look at you and your cute belly! And cute hat! And cute parents! I am glad that your spring break was so wonderful. Things are coming up pretty quickly here, aren't they?!

Alyssa/Jo said...

How fun that your parents got to come out for a visit and be very productive while they were there! I bet you are getting all sorts of excited now that you have furniture set up for your little peanut. I love all the updates!

Unknown said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE PREGNANT MAMA! You look GREAT SarahLynn! So happy that you have enough energy to have an awsome spring break! Loves!

Sarah said...

You look so great! I love your hat, I've been wanting a cute one that like! Glad you had so much fun with your family. Where do you guys live? We are in San Diego, we should get together sometime! I have that same pack and play and Rachel slept so well in it! It was a great buy!