This is what our back door looked like on Friday afternoon when Jeremy came home from his business trip. Submit your guess to what happened. The person that is closest to being correct will be the winner!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you forgot or lost your key and broke in yourself. ~desha
someone threw something accidently...or .. you broke the window while accidently trying to carry a bunch of stuff into the apt(maybe something w/a big corner like books or a picture frame) and while opening the door w/your key it tipped and crash! Mom R
Scarey! I hope you just locked yourselves out, so Jeremy wrapped a sweater around his fist and punched a hole through the window, close to the door handle. I can't wait for details. Miss you two!
The Reveal: I locked myself out of the house right before leaving for work. My car keys were also in the house. Jeremy was out of town. No one else has our keys, and I couldn't wait for a locksmith. So there was only one thing to do! Grab a wrench and take a few wacks at the window!
Almost 3 weeks later, we still have a hole in our window. It's no easy to find window replacements. We will probably buy a whole new door.
8 comments:
you forgot or lost your key and broke in yourself.
~desha
Someone tried to break it.
Yes, I agree with Alyssa :)
someone threw something accidently...or .. you broke the window while accidently trying to carry a bunch of stuff into the apt(maybe something w/a big corner like books or a picture frame) and while opening the door w/your key it tipped and crash! Mom R
I agree with Desha. That's my guess. I hope I'm right because it would be soo sad and horrible if someone broke into your home.
It's from a bird!!!
Scarey! I hope you just locked yourselves out, so Jeremy wrapped a sweater around his fist and punched a hole through the window, close to the door handle. I can't wait for details. Miss you two!
The Reveal: I locked myself out of the house right before leaving for work. My car keys were also in the house. Jeremy was out of town. No one else has our keys, and I couldn't wait for a locksmith. So there was only one thing to do! Grab a wrench and take a few wacks at the window!
Almost 3 weeks later, we still have a hole in our window. It's no easy to find window replacements. We will probably buy a whole new door.
Post a Comment