Monday, October 11, 2010

Project Bandaloop

We found a free performance at the OC Fine Arts Center last week. It was a show where people dance outside, on the side of a building, hanging from ropes! They call themselves project bandaloop. It was really cool!

We were able to make a triple date out of it, so that was an added plus. We haven't done a group date in a really long time, so it was definitely a hallmark in our social life!
Seriously, how cool is this? I want to learn how to dance while hanging from buildings, too!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is AWESOME! (Both that you went and what they do!) I agree, I want to learn how to do that too, although I think I would get so dizzy and get a head rush from being sidewise so long.

Lindsey H said...

Oh I'm jealous! That looks amazing! It's fun reading about the fun things you guys are up to. (And the real life posts too. :)

Mom R said...

That project bandaloop looks like a really cool thing to watch, how fun for you guys! Glad you are doing well and enjoying life together. Love you, xox ~MomR