Psalm of Independence Day
By SarahLynn Zavoral
Land of freedom, land of choice,
For thy sake I sing and rejoice.
Constituted with wisdom from God,
By thy beauty I am awed.
Jeremy is not one to write lovey-dovey stuff, but his psalm ended up that way! He will KILL me if I post it and he will swear never to write anything from the heart again. So that's why it's here, too. Please don't say anything to him about it in person or on facebook/email, and I might get away with it:
Psalm of Gratitude
By Jeremy Zavoral
Praise the Lord for blessing me with a wife who is as pure on the inside as she is beautiful on the outside. And how grateful I am for the opportunities the Lord has opened for me in my career and education. Amen.
2 comments:
Haha, that's pretty tricky SarahLynn, I hope you get away with it- one wife of a "non-lovey-dovey-man" to another ;)
im telling ;-) just a question of when.... mwuahahaha
~desha
Post a Comment