Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was awesome! This was the first time that all of SarahLynn's sisters have been together since our wedding, so it was extra special.
We had a lot of fun together. Jeremy almost got engulfed by an enormous manta ray that had a wingspan of 14 feet. Tanya got super tan using every waking moment of sunshine. SarahLynn was the loudest screamer on our zip-lining adventure. Desha took the most (and the best) pictures. Dad threw up about 9 times on our scuba diving trip, and Mom performed the most consistent serves in tennis.
One of our favorite parts was when we found a newborn baby humpback whale learning how to swim alongside his mother. We were less than 100 ft away from them! We also enjoyed when the whole family ate together at all the resort restaurants. The food was amazing (and unlimited). But even better than the food was that we were all together.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Happy New Year!
I LOVE the picture of you going down the zip line!! :)
How fun!! I'm glad you had fun! Seems like you're always going on fun trips!! By the way-LOVE that first pic-you're all so beautiful!
Pleng!
How fun that you were in Mexico too! I thought a lot about you this week because I was in Southern Mexico, in Chiapas and lived up in a village and helped build a secondary school for the village! I also was able to use Sing Me English by teaching two official English classes and it was SO much fun! I wish you could have been there with me! I'll send some pictures soon:)
LOVE YOU! Hope getting back to "real life" is going well for you after the break! I am so grateful for a nice classroom to teach in and also toilets that flush (I thought a lot about Thailand while I was there too!
Love,
MaLee
Post a Comment