Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yeah for Jeremy!

On Friday, Jeremy accepted another job promotion!! His new title is Customer Executive. That means he will be in charge of selling all Hormel grocery and meat products to Stater Brothers, a popular grocery chain in Southern California. We are excited about the pay increase and the amount of responsibility he will have.

Luckily, there is no job re-location, so we will stay right here in Huntington Beach! This job means that we will be living in this area for a couple of years. Which is great news for my career. I get to teach at the same school for a while!!! We might start looking to buy a home soon, too.

We know that this is a huge blessing from our Heavenly Father. Jeremy's boss had his eye out for Jeremy to take this position. Jeremy was told that his integrity and hard work ethic is what set him apart. I am so proud of him!!

Ever since we moved here, we've wondered when the time would be to get transferred to Minnesota- because that still is the long term plan for Jeremy's career. Well, now we can see that the Lord definitely wants us here in SoCal for a while. I guess there are still people for us to influence and be influenced by and things to learn and do. We hope to do our part so that we can benefit from all that God has in store for us.

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Congrats! This is so exciting for the both of you. I am not too surprised though, you both are such hard workers. Go and celebrate Tuesday night and get a treat on main street for me!

Ryan said...

ps I don't know how I am signed in under Ryan, but this is Brooke=).

Greg said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Chelsea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. I'm glad that it is working out so perfectly for BOTH of you and your jobs! Although I'm sad that will mean you won't be moving out here... but seriously, so excited for yall!

Dawn said...

That is wonderful news for you two. Congratulations. Live it up while you can.

We would love for you to influence us out here. =D

p.s. thanks for caring about Brett & brand week.

Alyssa/Jo said...

Congrats! How fun and exciting!

Mom R said...

Congrats to Jeremy looking very.....pondering the future? successful? I don't know, but a good shot. Thanks for the news blip. Love ya, MOM R

Gma D said...

Way to go Jeremy.....we're glad you'll be on the west coast for awhile longer....it will be fun to see you in a couple weeks....that wedding of Zach's is coming up lots faster than seems possible.

cardwellclan said...

Congrats on that! That is so exciting! Love you guys.