Board in Hallway
World Music Board
Each time we learn a new folk song, we put a pin on the map, showing what country or what part of American it is from. We are especially filling the map up during an after-school class that I invented called Global Voices. It's been really fun, and I get extra pay for it!
Each time we learn a new folk song, we put a pin on the map, showing what country or what part of American it is from. We are especially filling the map up during an after-school class that I invented called Global Voices. It's been really fun, and I get extra pay for it!
4th grade playing All Around the Racetrack

4 comments:
Thanks for the picture tour of your school....it looks like a very fun way of learning all the value that music has in our lives....those kids are lucky....Grandma D.
Can I come be one of your students...PLEASE!?!? You are amazing. Love ya!
You've been working hard! You are such a light to so many little ones. My girls days are still enriched by the fun songs, books, and games you taught them. What a great set up on those bulletin boards as well! Luv
B
SarahLynn!
Your room and displays look amazing and the children are smiling! I bet they just love you!
Love,
Cammie
P.S. I LOVE your "World of Music" board!
Post a Comment