- Eat off of the same plate while you watch TV.
- Take pictures of each other. It helps boost his/her self esteem.
- Learn something new to keep impressing your spouse, like playing the piano.
- Say "I love you" every time you think it.
- Pretend you're in a musical together while you make dinner or get ready for the day.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- Let him watch sports. To make him even happier, pay attention to what's going on, and then you can bring up something about LeBron James just when the time is right.
- Sleep as close to each other as possible.
- Occasionally send an email to your spouse about how good looking he/she is.
- Order an inexpensive gift like a book to come in the mail for no reason.
- Dance for each other. Make up your own music.
- Dance with each other. We find that on the beach is the most fun.
- Talk about how much you love Jesus Christ.
- While she's working on the computer, quietly walk up to her, give her a passionate kiss, and then quietly walk away--if she let's you.
- Put on something unexpected before he gets home from work.
- Sing the same voice parts to the hymns at church.
- Listen to every detail of her day and then remember it when she brings it up later.
- Watch the sunset together as much as possible.
- Go to bed early. Go to sleep late. ;-)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
How to Enjoy Marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I agree that all those suggestions on your list really do make marriage more enjoyable. Keep it up and Happy Anniversary!
Happy 2nd Anniversary!!! You two are such a cute couple and Stephen and I are so glad we met you. Your advice was spot on and I plan on trying a few of those ideas soon. Thanks for letting us beat you two at ping pong the other night :) Lineberry's 2...Zavoral's 1
Two years already?! Wow, time really does go by quickly. Congratulations!
Happy Two-Years! Congrats...you know, we had a kid by two years already....get movin! haha! You both seem to be doing so good! Im glad!
Happy Anniversary!!
I love it! Great suggestions! Too cute.
Happy Anniversary! Wow--has it really been 2 years? Time certainly flies! And, I second all your suggestions. Isn't it fulfilling and amazing to have a happy marriage?
I think you should send this blog to the ensign. It was great. Or maybe the New Era so they will already have the idea of how to have fun with each other and are ready when they get married!
Mom Z
Post a Comment